Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Coolest Invention Ever

I'm not sure when or why, but sometime shortly after Derek and I got married, I grew some sort of a fetish for rocking chairs. We didn't have a lot of money when we first got married (oh wait...we still don't have a lot of money. But we really didn't have a lot of money back then), but Derek gave me $30 of cold, hard cash to go find myself a rocking chair for my birthday. I searched at garage sales and estate sales and found the perfect one. I think it's antique, and it has beautiful carvings all over it.

Anyways, now that we're preparing to move to Zambia, we are looking at all our earthly possessions and wondering what we want to keep and store, keep and take with us, or get rid of. I'm afraid to say it, but I think the rocking chair with the saggy seat is in the third category. So, I just started looking around online to see how much it is worth.

As I searched, I stumbled upon this - the coolest invention EVER! And no, we aren't with child...yet. But now I know what I want when we are!

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner